We’re back at Phillips Temple this Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
6:30 P.M. Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks, introductions
6:40 P.M. Approval of minutes from September Association Meeting
6:45 P.M. Treasurer’s Report
6:50 P.M. Presentation from Blue Indy – Blake Richmond
7:10 P.M. Presentation from IPL about tree trimming
7:20 P.M. Presentation from Crestline Communities about Edgewood Terrace (3510 N. Pennsylvania) – James Wilson and Chido Moyo
7:35 P.M. Presentation from Dr. Valerie McCray about fence on her property, 3258 E Fall Creek
7:40 P.M. Updates from community partners (MFCDC, others)
7:50 P.M. Reports on the work of MFCNA:
8:00 P.M. Call for motion to adjourn
Fall Creek Trail—closed from College to Central until 2018
510 East Fall Creek Road (@ Delaware)—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted April 23 through December 31, 2016 for installation of concrete structures and sewer pipe.
3000 North Meridian Street—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted October 10 through October 21, 2016 for utility excavation
3006 North College Avenue—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted November 15 through December 15, 2016 for installation of new wood utility pole with small cell equipment.
3225 North Illinois Street—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted July 6 through December 31, 2016 for excavation and electrical installation.
- October 19 – Mid- North QOL Community Forum
- October 20 – MFCNA Annual Community Dinner Honoring Seniors. 6:30-8 at Trinity.
- October 26 – Poverty Simulation. 6pm at Tab.
- October 29 – Children’s Museum Black Hat Dash
- Volunteer needed to serve on Trinity Church planning committee to conduct a winter/spring series on race beginning with the Crispus Attucks documentary. First meeting will be Tues. Oct 18, 4pm. See Ryan Funk.
- 6th graders at School 43 want to interview senior (70+) residents about neighborhood history for a project with the Harrison Center for the Arts. To suggest a potential interviewee or volunteer yourself, see Ryan Funk.
- Volunteers needed to put MFCNA meeting announcement signs on their property. See Chuck Madden.
- Volunteers needed to update maps of vacant properties. See Al Polin.
- Serve on the MFCNA Board! In December we will elect new neighbors to the Board. See any Board member.