We look forward to seeing you this Thursday, October 12 at 6:30 p.m. at Phillips Temple on 34th St. and Washington Blvd.
Download the full agenda
Download the minutes from August (September’s meeting was canceled)
6:30 P.M. Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks, introductions
6:40 P.M. Approval of minutes from August Association Meeting
6:45 P.M. Treasurer’s Report
6:45 P.M. Presentation from Mary Alice Moon, Mid-North Food Pantry
6:55 P.M. Welcome to six Americorps Public Allies doing team service project in MFC
7:05 P.M. Updates from community partners (MFCDC, Marion County Prosecutor, others)
7:15 P.M. Presentations on recent land use petitions at 2945 New Jersey and 3038 Park; motions to oppose/support projects
7:35 P.M. MFCNA Updates:
- Debriefing from Community Dinner Honoring Seniors Oct. 7.
- Sign at Delaware Gateway
- November pitch-in. Details:
- at Phillips Temple,
- during our regularly scheduled November meeting.
- MFCNA provides main dish, plasticware, drinks, chips.
- If you like, bring a covered side or dessert and a serving utensil.
- Vacant Board seat to be filled in December alongside 3 other open seats.
7:50 P.M. Motion to adjourn, opportunity to mingle post-meeting