Meeting this Thursday at Phillips Temple CME at 6:30 p.m.
Download October Minutes
Download the Survey tabulation
6:30 P.M. Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks, introductions
6:40 P.M. Follow-up on action items from October Association Meeting:
- Edgewood Terrace
- Valerie McCray Fence
6:45 P.M. Approval of minutes from October Association Meeting
6:50 P.M. Treasurer’s Report
6:55 P.M. Presentation from Butler Lab School – Ron Smith, Principal
7:05 P.M. Updates from community partners (MFCDC, others)
7:15 P.M. Review of MFCNA neighbor survey results with discussion
7:45 P.M. Reports on other work of MFCNA:
- Recap of Community Dinner Honoring Seniors
- Volunteer needs (see reverse of this page)
8:00 P.M. Call for motion to adjourn
Fall Creek Trail—closed from College to Central until 2018
510 East Fall Creek Road (@ Delaware)—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted April 23 through December 31, 2016 for installation of concrete structures and sewer pipe.
3006 North College Avenue—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted November 15 through December 15, 2016 for installation of new wood utility pole with small cell equipment.
3034 Central Avenue—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted October 19 through November 6, 2016 for lateral repair.
3051 North College Avenue—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted November 2 through December 2, 2016 for water service repair.
3130 Central Avenue—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted October 26 through November 26, 2016 for water tap.
3225 North Illinois Street—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted July 6 through December 31, 2016 for excavation and electrical installation.
3330 North Pennsylvania Street—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted November 14 through November 25, 2016 for sidewalk panel removal
3715 North Meridian Street—There will be 1 traffic lane restricted October 24 through November 25, 2016 for gas service repair.
- Showcase of Schools – November 19 at the Indiana State Museum 10am-2pm
- Next MFCNA Meeting – Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- 6th graders at School 43 want to interview senior (70+) residents about neighborhood history for a project with the Harrison Center for the Arts. To suggest a potential interviewee or volunteer yourself, see Ryan Funk.
- Volunteers needed to update maps of vacant properties. See Al Polin.