We’re looking forward to a great meeting this June! Here are the resources for the meeting as well as upcoming events and opportunities to take part in.
Last month to Pay your Dues and be a voting member for the December elections
Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at Phillips Temple
- 6:30 P.M. Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks
- Approval of minutes from May Meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- Community Partner Presentations
- IMPD, North District
- Prosecutor’s Office
- Health Department
- Mayor’s Neighborhood Advocate
- Guest Presentations
- Dr. Carter with the MFC Event Center at 34th & Penn
- Aghilah Nadaraj presenting Thrive Indianapolis Plan
- Alison Cole, Freewheelin’ Bikes presenting on Nancy’s Ride
- Updates from the board
- Land Use
- Board Meeting Update
- Approved spending on Marketing Materials
- Approved spending on Sponsorship w/ Freewheelin’
- Call for Volunteers for a team to work on State Fair Neighborhood Day
- Call for Public Comment/Concern
- 7:30 P.M. Call for motion to adjourn
Events to mark on the calendar
Cars & Gravy!
Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at the National: Come for socializing, old cars, biscuits and gravy and to tour the National building.
Freewheelin’ Bikes Nancy’s Ride, Labor Day, Monday, September 3. Learn more here.