We look forward to seeing you this Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at Phillips Temple.
Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at Phillips Temple
6:30 P.M. Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks
- Approval of minutes from June Meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- Aghilah Nadaraj on Thrive Indianapolis Plan
- Kaliah Ligon & Jane Canada on the Red & Purple lines, IndyGo
Community Partner Presentations
- IMPD, North District
- Prosecutor’s Office
- Health Department
- Mayor’s Neighborhood Advocate
Updates from the board
- Land Use/prior neighbor concerns
- Upcoming Events
- Trash Clean Up, Tuesday, 7/31
- Cars and Gravy, Saturday, 7/21
- Call for Volunteers for a team to work on State Fair Neighborhood Day
- IPL Street Light conversion project is underway. If someone wants to request their area be considered for a street light, they can contact the Mayor’s Action Center.
7:30 P.M. Call for motion to adjourn
Events to mark on the calendar
Cars & Gravy!
Saturday, July 21, 2018 from 9am to 12pm at the National: Come for socializing, old cars, biscuits and gravy and to tour the National building.