We look forward to seeing you this Thursday at 6:30 pm at Phillips Temple at 34th and Washington Blvd. for the MFCNA Meeting.
- 6:30 P.M. Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks, introductions
- 6:40 P.M. Approval of minutes from June Association Meeting
- 6:45 P.M. Treasurer’s Report
- 6:45 P.M. Presentation from Rick Belbutoski, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- 6:55 P.M. Presentation from Jane Root and Mary Alice Moon, Mid-North Food Pantry
- 7:05 PM Call for candidates to fill anticipated board vacancy
- 7:15 P.M. Updates from community partners
- 7:20 P.M. Discussion of whether neighbors are interested in marching in Indiana State Fair Parade
- 7:30 P.M. Motion to adjourn, opportunity to mingle post-meeting
Other Events to note:
- Ribbon cutting for the Delaware and Fall Creek intersection (the spider), Friday, July 14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Health Fair 2017 on Saturday, July 22 at 3400 Lafayette Rd., Indianapolis, In 46222 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Home Ownership Ultimate Social Event, July 27 from 5:30pm to 7pm, 130 E. 30th Street
- Tarkington Park Community Celebration, July 29, all day 45 west 40th Street