We look forward to seeing you this Thursday, December 14 at 6:30 p.m. at Phillips Temple on 34th St. and Washington Blvd.
Download the full agenda
Download the minutes from November
Meeting called to order, welcoming remarks, introductions
- 6:40 P.M. Approval of minutes from November Association Meeting
- 6:45 P.M. Treasurer’s Report
- 6:45 P.M. Presentation from Citizens Group regarding closure of 28th and Meridian.
- 6:50 P.M. Updates from community partners
- 7:00 P.M. Action on petition to rezone old Chase building at 215 E. 38th. Board negotiated four excluded uses: Liquor Store, Bar/Tavern, Laundromat, Pawn Shop. Bill Oesterle and Ed Sherman available for Q&A.
- 7:15 P.M. Presentation from Jay Suriano, developer of proposed cell phone tower behind Pierre’s Barber Shop. Action on petition.
- 7:30 P.M. Call for additional candidates for MFCNA Board. 1-minute candidate introductions. Annual election of Board members. All members who paid 2017 dues before July 1, 2017 are eligible to vote.
- 7:45 P.M. Motion to adjourn, opportunity to mingle post-meeting. New Board will huddle to elect new president and secretary, who will be introduced to all still present.