Whether you’ve just moved to the neighborhood or you’ve lived here your whole life, it’s never too soon or too late to jump in and get involved!
THINGS TO DO (no membership dues required)
- Book Club | Looking to get to know your neighbors while in a casual setting? Join in with our neighborhood book club!
- Craft Night | Enjoy knitting, crocheting, fabric arts, fine arts, etc.? Come work on a craft you already have or come learn something new with your neighbors at our weekly craft night in the winter.
- Walking Club | In the warmer seasons, come out and walk with your neighbors! Get to know one another while learning more about Mapleton-Fall Creek. Are you a long time resident? Share your own memories during these walk. Our calendar lists our current walking date/times.
- Door-to-door | More of a boots-on-the-ground kind of person? Meet neighbors and help build a MFCNA presence in our streets by joining the survey group as they go door to door with information for neighbors.
- Block Captain | Like hosting? Want to help build community on your block? Become a block captain and help organize block parties, cleanups, sales, etc. Be a resource amongst your immediate neighbors.
- Beautify | Want to keep our natural elements healthy and our neighborhood thriving? Help with neighborhood beautification efforts.