The purpose of the Communications Committee is to provide information to MFCN residents, neighborhood partners, and organizations through the use of newsletters, publications, email, website, and social media. The Communications committee is always looking for neighborhood residents interested in writing articles, informing us of events in the neighborhood, and/or sharing photos, stories, and opportunities.
- The MFCNA blog – creating a plan for what news, stories, etc. will be on the blog
- Photography/video for blog – scanning in old photos and taking new photos
- Email list – working on email templates for meeting reminders, hearing notices, event updates, etc.
- Writers – for blog posts, email, etc.
- Photographers/videographers – have old photos or like to take photos?
- Editors – just love to proofread?
If you are interested in being on or sharing an idea with the Communications Committee, contact Rachel Nelson by email or by phone: (317) 662-0128.