UNITY IN DIVERSITY | The Mapleton-Fall Creek Neighborhood Association (MFCNA) is a non-profit organization made up of Mapleton-Fall Creek neighbors joining together to help grow & sustain a safe, diverse, and friendly community.
Mapleton-Fall Creek Neighborhood Association (MFCNA) meetings are held every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Phillips Temple CME Church, 210 E 34th Street
At our Association meetings, neighbors can expect the following:
- Information on community issues and possible solutions
- Availability of community resources
- Committee recruitment to address issues and work toward solutions to those issues
- Fellowship and networking with neighbors and community partners
We would love to have you join us!
Want to review the minutes from previous meetings? Find them under our Resources tab.
Ready to become a voting member of MFCNA? Dues = voting rights. If you have multiple people in your household, each member will need to pay dues in order to vote.
- Senior Citizens (age 55+) – $10 annually
- Resident members (ages 18-54) – $25 annually
- Contributory Members (businesses, organizations, etc.) – $50 annually
Resident Membership – A Resident Member is 18 years of age or older who lives in MFCN. Each Resident Member who has paid dues, shall be eligible for one vote at association meetings.
Senior Citizens (age 55 years and older)
Contributory Membership – Organizations, associations, foundations, partnerships, companies, or corporations who maintain an office or place of business in the MFCN area. Contributory members may vote through a single representative.
What do your dues do for MFCNA?
- Cost of clean-up equipment
- Meeting costs
- Cook-out costs
- Funds for helping start block clubs, block parties, or gatherings for neighborhood residents
- Supplies for events
- Funding for committee activities
For explanation of membership and membership dues, please see our most recent version of the bylaws.